50 Free Personality, IQ, Career, And Aptitude Tests
Figuring out what career path you should follow can be a tricky task, and one often riddled with missteps and failed attempts. No matter what you’re pursuing your college degree in, you can find out what kind of careers are best suited to your personality through these helpful online tests. While they’re not foolproof, they can give you an idea about where your interests can take you and what skills you have that will serve you well on the job.
These tests take a look at your personality to see what you’re really like and what kind of work you’d be best at doing.
- Myers-Briggs: This classic test will measure how outgoing, intuitive, perceptive, feeling and thinking you are.
- Free IQ Test: See where your IQ falls on the spectrum by taking this simple online test.
- Personality Test: Find out what your personality says about you with this online quiz.
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter: Learn which of the four temperaments you belong to and what that means for your career with this site.
- Career Key: This site is full of tests you can take to match your personality to the jobs best suited to you.
- Path 101: Try out the personality test on this site to see what other people with personalities like you are doing for a living.
- Common Careers for Personality Type: Find out what careers will match who you really are with help from this test.
- The Insight Game: Here you’ll be able to find out your personality type.
- Career Personality Test: Go through the test on this site to discover careers suited to your personality.
- What Half.com: This site analyzes which part of the brain you use more dominantly–telling you what kind of careers that could predispose you to take on.
Get a general idea of the careers best suited to you with these tests.
- Career Assessment Test: Use the 15 questions on this quiz to get an idea of what jobs you be best at doing.
- Technical Schools Guide Aptitude Test: This test will help you discover your career path.
- What’s Your Perfect Career?: Do you know what career you’d be best at doing? This test aims to help you figure that out.
- Discover Your Perfect Career Quiz: This Quiz from Monster is designed to help you match your answers to a career that suits what you love.
- Princeton Review Career Quiz: Whether you’re in college now or are heading there this fall, this quiz will help you make the most of your investment by pointing you in the direction of the careers you might excel in.
- Job Discovery Wizard: Match your skills and knowledge to available jobs out there with this simple online tool.
- Colorwize Career Test: This test uses colors to match you up with ideal jobs.
- Job Test: If you’re already in the workplace, then this quiz will help you determine if you’re in the right field.
- Live Career Career Test: Sign up at this site to take a free test to assess your career path.
- Dream Career Quiz: Use this quiz to discover the job of your dreams.
Choosing the Right Career
Take these quizzes for a little help in making sure you choose the correct career path.
- Career Values Test: This test will help you figure out what you really value in a career.
- Career Satisfaction Test: Are you happy with the career path you’re on now? This quiz can show you if it’s time for a change.
- Stress Test: Determining how much stress you can handle can be a big part of figuring out what kinds of jobs you’ll be best suited to doing.
- Fear of Success Test: Are you holding yourself back? This quiz will help you get out of your own way.
- The Integrity Test: Take this test to find out your level of integrity. Be honest with your answers!
- Extroversion Test: Being extroverted is a major factor in your success in some jobs, so make sure you have what it takes beforehand.
- Career Decision Test: No matter what kind of career-related decision you’re trying to make, this site can help.
- Job Security Test: This quiz will help you determine the level of job security in a current or potential position.
- Second Career Test: For those considering a career change, this test can be a big help in making all the right decisions.
- Work Preference Inventory: Find out what kind of work you prefer doing using this assessment tool.
Talents and Abilities
Find out some of your talents that will help you on the job with these tests.
- MAPP: The Motivational Appraisal of Personal Potential test will help you to match your motivations to the career that best matches those goals.
- Strong Interest Inventory: This test will help you make sense of your interests when it comes to finding a job.
- Are You Mentally Tough?: Many jobs put a hefty amount of stress on employees. Find out if you’re cut out for this kind of work with help from this quiz.
- Creativity Self-Assessment: Find out just how creative a person you are by taking this assessment.
- Skills Center Test: Reveal the skills you have through this test.
- What’s Your Skillset?: This test will help you discover what skills you have that can be invaluable on the job.
- Manifest Your Potential: Find out how to make the most of your abilities through the tests on this site.
If you’ve got a specific career in mind, take these quizzes to see how well you might perform in that job.
- Are You Management Material?: Take this test to find out if you have what it takes to be a manager or executive.
- Ultimate Sales Challenge: Those planning on a career in sales should try out this test first to see where they need to improve.
- Firefighter Aptitude Test: This test gives you a sample of the kinds of things firefighters need to know to get the job.
- Circus Aptitude Test: Would you fit in with Ringling Brothers Circus? This test can help you to find out.
- Can you be an entrepreneur?: If starting a business is in your future this test will help you determine if that’s the right choice.
- Work from Home Quiz: Many people dream of a job that lets them work from home, but this quiz will help you determine if it’s really something you could do.
Discover what job skills you possess through these helpful quizzes.
- Are you on the path to success?: Find out if your career and educational choices have put you on the path to being where you want to be with this test.
- Are you a skilled negotiator?: Will you be able to get the salaries and benefits you want or need? This test analyzes your negotiation skills.
- Can you take criticism?: Take this test to find out just how well you deal with criticism on the job.
- Do you have leadership potential?: Through this test you’ll be able to pinpoint some of the things that might make you a good leader.
- Do you have time management skills?: Make sure you’re not working late every day by taking this test all about time management.
- Work Commitment Index Test: Find out how much time you’re willing to put into your job through this test.
- Promotion Quiz: If a promotion is on the horizon for you, you’ll know about it after taking this test.
Contributed by AccreditedOnlineColleges