10 Weirdest American Sex Laws
The following are actual sex laws in the United States that are still on the books today:
1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Kansas and Utah.
2. It is illegal in 18 states for a man to have an erection that shows through his pants.
3. It is illegal in Willowdale, Oregon, for men to talk dirty to their wives during intercourse.
4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in the state of Georgia.
5. In Dyersburg, Tennessee, it is illegal for a lady to call a gentleman for a date.
6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun while his female partner is having an orgasm.
7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
8. Having sex with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.
9. In Utah, it is illegal to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
10. In Washington State, it is illegal to have sex with a virgin under any circumstances, including the wedding night! However, sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington State, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.
– In Bakersfield, California, you must use a condom if you are having sex with Satan.
– In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.
– In Clinton, Oklahoma, it is illegal to masturbate while watching two people have sex in a car.
– Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.
– In Minnesota, it is illegal to have sex with a live fish. (Dead fish are okay though.)
– Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.