Marymount Manhattan College

A.K.A.  MMM, MMC
  (2/5.00)  |  1 Review
High Transparency? ]
Sufficient Accreditation? ]
Marymount Manhattan College is a Non-Profit, Non-Sectarian, Liberal Arts, College established in 1936. The campus is located in New York City, New York, USA and hosts students with an endowment of $15.86 million (2013).  
OVERALL QUALITY
Stimulating Courses
Quality of Professors
Networking & Job Opps
Area Around Campus
Affordability
Housing Situation
Extracurricular Opps
Teacher/Student Ratio
Administration/Staff
HOTNESS FACTOR
Website:  www.mmm.edu
Address:  221 East 71st Street, New York City, New York, 10021, USA
Phone:  +1 (212) 517-0430
Email:  admissions@mmm.edu
Institution Type:  Non-Profit, Non-Sectarian, Liberal Arts, College
Established:  1936
Campus Enrollment:  N/A
Acceptance Rate:  79% (2010)
Graduation Rate (6Y):  N/A
Campus Endowment:  $15.86 million (2013)
Tuition (Local):  $26,352 (2014)
Tuition (Non-Local):  $26,352 (2014)
Tuition (Foreign):  N/A
Mandatory Fees:  $1,284 (2014)
Housing (Room):  N/A
Latitude:  40.76874
Longitude:  -73.95978
Tax ID:  N/A
Social Profiles:   Facebook  •   Twitter  •   Google+  •   Wikipedia  •   Flickr  •   YouTube  •   Google News  •   Yahoo News

Leave A Review - Free Speech Is Welcome!

By posting a review at CollegeTimes you agree to our Terms. In summary, by reviewing any college or university in our database, you confirm that you are a current or former student from the given institution, a parent or relative of a current or former student, or a former (but not current) employee. Leaving fake 'positive' reviews is strictly prohibited, and illegal. Suspected transgressors will be reported publicly on our Twitter handle. Please also realize that accusing anyone of a felony (serious crime) is against our Terms of Service (criminal matters such as assault or violence should be immediately reported to the local police or appropriate authorities). Lastly, please refrain from defaming, slandering, or lying about any individuals by name.

OVERALL QUALITY
Stimulating Courses
Quality of Professors
Networking & Job Opps
Area Around Campus
Affordability
Housing Situation
Extracurricular Opps
Teacher/Student Ratio
Administration/Staff
HOTNESS FACTOR
Please do not forget to click on all the stars above. Every category must be rated for your review to be approved and displayed properly. One star is the minimum rating for each category (please do not leave "zero" stars for any category). Thanks!

One Student Review of Marymount Manhattan College

  • seriously the most unorganized school on this planet. How is this place even accredited? I’m a junior here and I have not one good thing to say about this place, except for its small classes, but what good does a small class do when the professor is an idiot and the students don’t take anything seriously. This school is full of a bunch of stuck-up dancers and annoying theatre kids. And don’t come here looking for a date either, of the like 200 guys that go here, 98% of them are gay, and the other 2% are definitely not worth the time of day. I feel that it is my obligation to warn prospective students to cancel your application NOW. this school is fucking HORRIBLE, and I hesitate to even call it a school. They lie to you upfront about everything but you don’t realize it until it’s too late and you’ve already paid your tuition. Save yourself 40grand and just got to CUNY Hunter. Even going into debt at NYU or Columbia is better than having to go to this piece of shit school.

    Overall Score: (2/5.00)

Please scroll up to leave a review.

2019 MBA Admissions Consulting

These days, college is expensive and not the best choice for everyone. But do you know which degree is still highly valuable? That's right, an MBA degree. If you study at a high quality MBA program in the United States, you can use that degree to improve your reputation and career ANYWHERE in the world, unlike law or medical degrees (or worthless degrees from diploma mills). Contact our experts to see if you're a good candidate for our top MBA programs... all our programs are accredited by AACSB! Official MBA partner of The Economist.